Tuesday, January 30, 2007

All hail to blogger

Hello world of blogging

Today is the first day of my life as a blogger on blogspot.com. I have tried to migrate any english texts that I have written to this wonderful place.

So who am I? I am a fairly young male programmer, currently working for Systematic Software Engineering A/S in Denmark. In summer 2005 me and my group mates from Aalborg University graduated as Master of Computer Science or cand. scient. dat. if you like latin abbrevations. My passion for computers and programming has so far lasted for more than 15 years and has taken up dosens of hours of precious sleep. I'm a great fan of STL and boost and enjoy pointing out bugs in foreign code and propose soloutions using either of the above.

Besides my professional hobby as a programmer, I also enjoy equestrian in shape of both dressage and show jumping. Together with my wife, and my parents, I have around 7 horses in stock (quantity varies with time).

I occasionally like to write stuff and publish them on minor sites. Below is a short list of the more important ones (especially notice the multitude of chinese translations on the game article)

No comments: